Emotionally Connected Web Sites


Subscribe to my blog using Feedburner.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Just How Important is Your Web Site?

I just presented my "How Does Your Web Site Make Me Feel?" program at the annual Harley-Davidson Dealer Operations Training (yes, I do have some cool clients!)

We talked about how over 75% of people who walk into a Harley store will have visited that store's Web site first. Which makes the Web site a pretty key part of the marketing mix . . . so we talked about how to create a great first impression.

At the end of my session, I like to ask the audience what they've learned.

And this time I got a wonderful response from "Harley" Bob LaRoche, who owns Yankee Harley-Davidson in Bristol, CT.

Bob said: "I've learned that the appearance and functionality of your Web site is as important as the appearance and functionality of your dealership."

I don't think I need to say any more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home